? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, June 5, 2009

RIP Kevin

Kevin aka Serious Black has passed away.

We started this blog as something that he would be able to express the things he was going through however he couldn't keep it up.

His thoughts are never far from my heart and for your friendship I am truly thankful.

He asked me to keep it open and use it.

Some how some way I am not sure if I should.

Can one continue the blog of someone else?
Should or could I?
I will leave it up to you............

Whitesnakes do it better .......... But not this time.......Rip Kevin...xx

2 comments:

cyclopseven said...

Sorry to hear that buddy. May his soul rest in peace. God bless.

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwww I was looking at my old posts and came across a comment left by him.I am sad.